What are the benefits of using a rowing machine?
Are you going to buy a rowing machine but feeling hesitant? Do you know what the benefits of using a rowing machine are? Listen, a rowing machine is highly effective and brings a lot of blessings to your health. There is nothing to worry about at all because today we will tell you about its benefits. Let’s have a look:
- Highly effective for whole body workout: If you want a full-body workout, the rowing machine is the perfect solution to your problem. Surprisingly, it targets about 85% of the muscles of your whole body. When you use a rowing machine, your core muscles, back, arms, and legs become animated and boost your cardiovascular capacity. As a result, you gain more body strength.
- Takes care of your Abs and bum: Working out on a rowing machine targets your glutes and tummy, and every time it puts pressure on your core muscles and then releases simultaneously. The device also pressurizes the lower part of your body and gradually reshapes your abs.
- Toned legs: Many of you have the wrong idea that a rowing machine only takes care of your upper body. But in reality, it doesn’t. It works about 60% of your legs and 20% of your arms. So if you want to tone your leg muscles perfectly, the rowing machine is for you.
- Rowing is versatile:A rowing machine is a versatile one because you can get both HIIT and LISS benefits from it. On the one hand, the device lets you do high-intensity workouts, and on the other hand, steady-state cardio.
- Provides instant result: You may exercise on a treadmill or a bike. It’s okay, but a rowing machine provides you with the same effect taking less time. You will realize the change over time.
What are the best HIIT and EPOC gym machines?
It may vary from person to person; nevertheless, the following machines are our most favorite:
- The Bowflex max trainer M7
- The Proform HIIT Trainer Pro
- Assault fitness AirBike
- Exerpeutic Folding Bike
- Xterra Fitness TR200 Treadmill
How does a rowing machine help in fat loss?
A rowing machine works on your whole body and burns a massive amount of calories within a few minutes. Besides, it takes care of the major muscles of your body and accelerates fat loss.
How to know what rowing machine to buy?
Before buying a rowing machine, you have to know about certain aspects, such as noise level, how easy to maintain, size, how easy to store, durability, cost, etc.
A rowing machine is handy for home use. It takes care of your whole muscles, abs, bum, legs, and what’s not? Surprisingly, it doesn’t take much time to give you the result. You will find an unusual change after using it for some days, I guarantee.