- 1 NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical Review for 2021
- 2 NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical Product Overview
- 2.1 NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical Features & Benefits
- 2.2 Nordictrack Commercial S22i Studio Cycle
- 2.3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 2.3.1 Question: What are the exact floor space requirements?
- 2.3.2 Question: Are the wheels sufficient to bear the weight?
- 2.3.3 Question:Is NordicTrack Elliptical properly portable?
- 2.3.4 Question: Can the unit damage the floor?
- 2.3.5 Question: Is it possible to train without iFit subscription?
- 2.3.6 Question: How much maintenance is necessary?
- 2.3.7 Question: What if the resistance levels seem insufficient?
- 2.4 Verdict
NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical Review for 2021
The sensations of air gliding for an elliptical seemed a good imagination until NordicTrack FS series. The ultra-smooth motion will obviously give you better things you’d come to expect from any real-life gym equipment.
When it comes to hybrid fitness elliptical – it becomes quite difficult to beat down this peculiar device. Not to say, you can train yourself for three different machines using this particular combo.
Combining the functionality of a stepper, treadmill & elliptical –NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical offers a whole new level of endurance with each session of workout.
Being best-suited for moderate users, the model has exceptional design & incredible serviceability. Despite being an expensive choice, this is not exactly the priciest; it proves its worth from the very beginning.
Smooth operation & ultimate output are its promises with the enhancement of further technical features. If you want something reliable in a reasonably higher budget, having this unit will suit your session just perfectly.
Let’s break down the overview at first to know what it got for you.
NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical Product OverviewCheck price on Amazon
With a center-driving design, NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS9i comes as a fully-functional three training modalities. Considering the home elliptical, a larger stride length of 38” is available here. In fact, both stride length & slopes are variable to a convenient degree. Through an additional 10% inclination, it encourages a greater toning of muscle with extra calories burned.
Allowing low impact workout, there are two dozens of choices for setting the intensity level. Using the handlebar targets a large number of muscle areas that any treadmill can ever do. Heart rate monitoring is also available with further features including Bluetooth connectivity, audio port, speakers, bottle& tablet holders alongside the workout fan.
NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical Features & Benefits
Nordictrack Commercial S22i Studio Cycle
4 used from $1,374.81
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFIT; 12-month iFIT family membership included; create up to 5 individual exercise profiles; Access live, studio, and global workouts ($396 value)
- 22 inches Interactive HD Touchscreen Display streams live & on-demand iFIT workouts directly to your equipment, provides easy stats tracking; Adjustable display allows for 360-degree screen rotation
- Automatic Trainer Control; -10 to 20 percent LIVE Incline Matching technology; 24 digital resistance levels for complete workout control; iFIT Trainers auto-adjust your resistance and incline
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance delivers a smooth, quiet workout with every use; Adjustable leveling feet stabilize your bike; (2) 3 Lb. dumbbells for cross-training on your bike
- 350-pound user weight capacity; Protected with a 10-year frame warranty, 2-year parts warranty, and 1-year labor warranty; 59” H x 22” W x 60” L
With the appropriate combination of three individual training devices, it gets you the best fitness. Stairclimber & treadmill with the elliptical provides the utmost functionality you can expect from a home gym machine.
2. Innovative Suspending System
There comes floating suspension for NordicTrack Cross Trainer which actually helps to perform its relevant tasks quite well. The innovative system uses a belt which ensures one of the smoothest ridings all along.
3. Compact Size with Higher Capacity
Dimensioning about 68.4” length x 28.5” width x 62” height; it is one compact unit for home use. Not to mention, with its incredible size, you won’t need considerable space while working. Considering the solid & robust construction, it provides a good weighing capacity of 375 pounds.
4. Power-Adjustable Inclination
Allowing up to 10% inclination, it induces superior versatility for the training session. Therefore, targeting certain muscle groups for train becomes easier for toning. Being power-adjustable, setting the right incline requires a simple click.
5. Low Impact, Lighter Movement
With the floating suspension, the machine provides almost zero impact on the joints. With the least impact, you can go for light movements from the start. This will obviously permit you to stay with the training for a longer time.
6. Stride Length Adjustment
Accommodating an incredibly longer stride of 32”, efficiency reaches the peak for the ergonomic combo. Adjusting the length will help you to make the best of exercises from the machine in individual aspect. With the perfect adjustment, you can max out the stretching work easily.
7. Smooth Cushioned Pedaling
With sturdy & spacious pedals, each of your training sessions become comfortable. In fact, the mechanism offers a smooth motion which is easy to manipulate with the desired intensity. The additional cushioning over the pedals will take your endurance to a greater level.
8. Movable Workout Handlebar
The built-in handlebar acts as the alternative of the treadmill. For better performance, the handlebar is made movable. Therefore, NordicTrack FreeStrider 35s permits a total-body workout experience over seamless training.
9. Built-in Digital Programs
Exceptional variation in the exercise is ensured through 35 digital preset programs for the user. Among them, there are 24 specified resistance levels to get a perfect fitness session. Meanwhile, the rest goes for inclination settings ranging from 0% to 10%.
10. Entertaining Console
The built-in console features a 7” touchscreen that comes with an attractive display. It tracks & then displays your workout summary in terms of particular parameters. You will even find a default web browser.
11. iFit Subscription
Using the web browser, you can subscribe to the iFit Coach app which offers an unlimited option of training. HD personal training, automated statistical support & several other benefits for the workout are possible for your fitness enhancement.
12. Supportive Features
With Bluetooth connectivity, audio port & speakers – you can go for your favorite music the entire time. AutoBreeze fan cools down the machine over prolonged workout training.>>> Click Here To Read Specifications, Customer Reviews and Rating <<<
- Convenient & suitable central driving mechanism.
- Sturdy construction for greater stability & longevity.
- Incredibly long length of stride with adjustability.
- Adjustable inclination alongside top-level resistance.
- Belt-strapped pedaling offers overall smooth motion.
- 20-lbs flywheel is not for professional training.
- Handlebar isn’t suitable for upper-body exercise.
- Without iFit, variation in workout gets limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What are the exact floor space requirements?
Answer: A minimum of 7’ length x 4’ width of floor space should hold perfect.
Question: Are the wheels sufficient to bear the weight?
Answer: The pop-up wheels are sturdy enough to take the elliptical weight. Make sure no additional weight is there while making the move.
Question:Is NordicTrack Elliptical properly portable?
Answer: It is better if you keep it one place for both training & storage. Just move the machine while you make cleanups on occasion.
Question: Can the unit damage the floor?
Answer: Over a long time of placement without any movement or cleanups, damage may occur.
Question: Is it possible to train without iFit subscription?
Answer: Without iFit subscription, the number of workouts with the unit gets heavily limited. Unfortunately, you can’t go further for new/better exercises.
Question: How much maintenance is necessary?
Answer: Almost no maintenance is required for this equipment. Just keep the exterior clean as far as you can use a suitable cloth.
Question: What if the resistance levels seem insufficient?
Answer: This problem occurs over improper assembly or loosened bolts. Check out whether the assembly is right (from online videos) and tighten the bolts to a limited extent.
Substituting three machines at once, this is indeed unique gym equipment for home use. Improved versatility & greater ergonomics are its characters which makes it one top choice for many enthusiasts. Obviously, NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical comes with lots of advantages for the user in terms of service & fitness.
Despite having some inconvenient issues, it is possible to go on with this unit. And being a high-priced product, it offers better quality & performance in every aspect than most of its counterparts.
No doubt, the machine is loaded with a good amount of features for you to enjoy. Getting this hybrid elliptical is not for everyone though; it’s not that bad either if you can add up some budgets for home training.