Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer Review for 2021
The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer is a quiet elliptical exercise machine for home use. This elliptical cross trainer is a good entry-level machine. We say this is an entry-level machine because it is affordable, and any beginner and intermediate users can use it easily.
In this review, we will see why it is a good entry-level machine and also what it lacks. The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer is meant for home gyms and budget-friendly.
Merax Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Machine Upright Exercise Bike Cardio Workout Fitness Machine for Home Gym
- Designed to offer an effective low-impact cardio workout for a wide range of exercisers, this Merax elliptical trainer will give you a full-body workout, targeting muscle groups in your arms, chest, back and legs, and be the perfect at-home workout choice that fits your fitness level, space, and budget.
- Get a good and safe workout of this Merax elliptical machine: forward/backward dual direction flywheel ensures each stride feels smooth and comfortable. The V-belt drive provides a smooth and quiet operation. The oversized pedals with textures prevents slips or possible injuries.
- Basic LCD display that indicates time, speed, distance and calories burnt to gain insights from valuable data. The device deck helps create an engaging cardio experience with easy access to entertainment. The designed pulse grips to monitor the heart rate is another neat addition.
- 8 levels of magnetic tension adjustment provide user with a more challenging workout to reach your fitness goals. Rated for users up to 330 lbs.
- Your satisfaction is always our top priority. Feel free to contact us if there is any question about our product and service.
The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer gives you a full-body workout. It targets the muscle groups in your arms, legs, chest, and back. The flywheel in the Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer allows you to paddle both forwards and backward.
The V-belt drive system ensures the quiet and smooth operation of the machine. The pedals are oversized and have a texture that prevents slippage. The machine weighs 30.4 kg, which translates to 67 lbs.
It can hold a maximum weight of 150 kg, which translates to 330 lbs. It is small and compact with dimensions of 40.5 L x 26.3 W x 63.3 H inches.
The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer has a magnetic resistance system with eight levels of changeable tension. You can use the tension knob in the middle of the machine to change the tension level.
The large LCD display shows all the important stats you need to keep track of. The transport wheels on the front base make the machine portable.
- The flywheel has a smooth two-way operation.
- The large LCD display monitors workout data as well as heart rate.
- The front base has transportation wheels to help you move the machine.
- The magnetic resistance system has eight levels of variable tension.
- The maximum weight limit of the machine is 150 kg (330 lbs.).
- It does not have a warranty.
- It comes in one color only.
The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer has a magnetic resistance system. This combined with the superior flywheel and belt drive system, the machine is very smooth and quiet. You can enjoy music or TV without any background noise while using this.
The magnetic resistance boasts eight levels of variable tension. You can challenge yourself with higher tension levels to meet your goals. This also allows other members of the household to use the machine to meet their goals.
The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer has a large LCD display. There are pulse monitors on the grips as well. The stats are shown on the large LCD display. The heart rate is displayed only when you hold the pulse rate monitors.
These stats include time spent working out, current speed, distance traveled, and calories burned while working out on the machine. You can use these stats to track and improve your physique.
- Is the Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer durable?
Ans: The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer is made of durable steel. It can hold weights up to 330 lbs.
- What are the dimensions of the Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer?
Ans: The dimensions of the Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer are 40.5 L x 26.3 W x 63.3 H inches.
- Is the Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer easy to assemble?
Ans: The Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer comes with an instruction manual. You can use that manual to easily assemble the machine.
After trying and testing the Merax Elliptical Machine Trainer, we can say confidently that it is a great entry-level elliptical machine. The small and sturdy design of the machine makes it a perfect home gym machine.
Even the heaviest of the family members can use it without having to worry about putting a dent in the machine.