- 1 Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machines Review for 2021
- 1.1 Best Horizon Fitness Ellipticals Trainer
- 1.2 Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machine Types
- 1.3 All Horizon Fitness Ellipticals Product List
- 1.4 Things to Love about Horizon Fitness
- 1.5 Things Not to Love about Horizon Fitness
Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machines Review for 2021
One of the leading US brands of fitness equipment Horizon Fitness offers budget-friendly machines for your home gym. Horizon Fitness offers elliptical machines, exercise bikes, rowers, and treadmills. This brand is a part of Johnson Health Tech, a Taiwan-based brand fitness equipment brand.
With Horizon Fitness, you get durable as well as innovative fitness equipment at affordable and reasonable prices. The primary features they’re so popular for include the frames that maintain ideal body positioning and the brake resistance system. The machines ensure you experience a smooth ride while exercising as well as maintain a balance between you and the machine.
The best elliptical machines that Horizon Fitness offers are summarized here for your convenience. Check them out before buying equipment for your home gym.
Best Horizon Fitness Ellipticals Trainer
- Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical
- Horizon Fitness Evolve 3 Elliptical Trainer
- Horizon Fitness 7.0 AE Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Horizon Fitness GR3 Indoor Cycle Stationary Bike
Horizon Fitness Elliptical Machine Types
To evaluate all fitness machines that Horizon Fitness offer, the best ones can be narrowed down to the EX series, The 7.0 AE, The Evolve series, and The Elite Series. We’ve collected all details you need to know before getting an elliptical.
All Horizon Fitness Ellipticals Product List
The EX Series
The basic elliptical model from Horizon Fitness is the Ex-59. It’s comfortable and you can get it at a reasonable price. This elliptical is durable but you won’t get a lot of features in this one. Considering the price, you can’t complain about it either. It has a SixStar frame and 4.5 inches LCD. You will get ten workout programs, and 18 inches stride, and ten magnetic resistance levels.
The 7.0 AE
The Horizon 7.0 AE is also similar to the EX series when it comes to durability and reasonable pricing. It has a 20 inches stride, 20 magnetic resistance levels, and 20 incline levels. It also has a non-folding SixStar frame like the EX-50, a 16-digit alphanumeric display, and a 7 inches long LCD.
The Evolve Series
The Evolve series differs from the prior models in many ways. For starter, this series has a folding SixStar frame design. That makes it a compact option for your home gym. There are two models in this series. Evolve 3 and Evolve 5. They both feature 20 inches strides and 20 levels of resistance that can be adjusted electronically.
The Evolve 3 has a 5.5 inches yellow-green LCD. The display of Evolve 5, on the other hand, is a 6.5 inches blue backlit LCD. Both machines have more than 30 in-built workout programs which are generous considering the price. The units are compatible with the Passport media player so that you can enjoy interactive exercises. You can also accurately monitor your stats with ViaFit.
The Elite Series
The most premium elliptical machines offered by Horizon Fitness is the Elite series. There are two models in this series- the Elite E7 and Elite E9. They’re non-foldable. You will find over 40 workout programs on both of them. There are speakers on both consoles.
Elite E7 has a flywheel weight of 23 pounds whereas Elite E9 has a flywheel weight of 30 pounds. The display of the Elite E7 is 8.5 LCD whereas the Elite E9 has a 7 inches HD touchscreen.
Things to Love about Horizon Fitness
- Frame: All machines have SixStar Certified sturdy frames. Even the folding frame series. The foldable ones are much convenient when it comes to placing them. But you have to pay a higher price for the foldable ones than the non-foldable ones.
- Pricing: Horizon Fitness ensures you get a well-constructed elliptical machine at a reasonable price. They also offer machines in different price ranges so you can an affordable one according to your need.
- Variety: Every machine is different and unique in features. They vary in design, resistance level, programs, and so on. The best thing is, you can choose a machine that fulfills your specific need when it comes to fitness.
- ViaFit: The elite models have ViaFit connectivity. This makes monitoring and setting your fitness goals more convenient. Wireless connectivity lets users connect to other devices and share their workout data among apps.
- Warranty: All Horizon Fitness elliptical machines offer you a lifetime warranty coverage on the frames.
- Passport: The passport media player feature gives you an interactive workout experience. This feature is only available on a few models.
Things Not to Love about Horizon Fitness
- Front Drive Design: The front-drive design may not be comfortable for all users.
- Frame: Only a few models have a foldable frame design. You need to get a pricier model to get some features.
- Console: Most of the models don’t have a touchscreen display.
The elliptical machines offered by Horizon Fitness has a wide range of varieties from basic to elite. Considering all the features you are getting from this brand, the prices are reasonable for all elliptical machines. The machines are also very easy to assemble. Their customer service is also satisfactory and efficient.
The elliptical machines from Horizon Fitness are famous for the durability of the frames, quietness, and brake systems. This is the best option you can choose that’s friendly for both your fitness and wallet.